How to Increase Your Productivity
Productivity is more than just a measure of how well resources are used to produce a certain output. It is about working smarter and not harder. It is about using the best possible tools to improve your efficiency.
Here’s what happens when you improve your productivity:
- You save on costs of continuously repairing any bottlenecks in your system
- More time to focus on more important things
- No data loss
- Better life quality for all
While improving productivity includes aspects such as a change in mindset and accountability, there is one tool that can boost the productivity in your office immediately. This tool is called FSPhub.
FSPhub provides an office productivity solution customized for all disciplines. It is robust, yet flexible enough to reflect your unique way of doing business.
Here’s what it can do:
Managing your email!
Wish you could rub a genie lamp and have your emails well organized?
FSPhub solves this problem with two inboxes; one for business email and another for all the other emails. This already helps you to reduce the email count by removing your private emails from your business emails.
The tool also automatically saves the sender’s email address as a prospect/lead that you can send email campaigns to.
Lastly, FSPhub immediately archives an email once you have replied to the sender or forwarded it to someone else.
Improves your workflow!
Using Excel spreadsheets can be frustrating – controlling versions and management oversight is almost an impossible task!
With FSPhub, you can set up or amend predefined workflows easily or as your needs change. Each brokerage is different, so we allow you to create the workflow that best suits your business. Whether that entails one task or 10 tasks, you decide.
Communication is easy!
Do you struggle to maintain communication with your clients?
FSPhub makes sure that you are always close to your clients without having to waste too much time.
Pre-written templates are used for both email and SMSes. These templates are linked to the appropriate task or steps as per your pre-defined workflow. There are at least two advantages to doing it this way:
- The ability of people to get grammar and spelling correct is deteriorating all the time. By checking the templates regularly, this problem is eliminated.
- A huge amount of time is saved by editing a template instead of writing it from scratch every time
Keep your business FAIS compliant!
Are you FAIS compliant?
The Financial Services Board (FSB) expects documents to be readily available. These documents also need to be kept “offsite and safe from destruction”. The FAIS law, which regulates the activities of FSPs, stipulates amongst other things the following:
- Each record/document needs to be kept for at least five years after the cancellation of a contract/client. This obviously assumes faultless record-keeping.
- That all work should be done in line with approved business processes.
- There needs to be adequate and competent management in place.
FSPhub assists in this regard in at least four ways:
- The system automatically inserts a code in each email or SMS that is sent. When the recipient replies to an email, this code enables FSPhub to automatically link the reply to the correct task, client or contact. This prevents misfiling and saves you a lot of time.
- To make it easier to quickly find a document, shortcuts are automatically inserted in three different (logical) places in the system.
- Attachments to an email are of course filed with the email, but if it is an important document you can choose the appropriate name in a drop-down and have it filed separately.
- Many FSP firms still, unbelievably, use paper files to store documentation. We provide you with an easy way to get your documents scanned and linked in FSPhub.
If you are going to put processes in place they may as well be compliant. It is almost inconceivable that the FAIS law can be complied with in all respects without the use of a system like FSPhub.
Facilitate management control
By clicking the name of an employee from a drop-down list, management can see all their tasks, both current, completed and overdue. This enables management to see whether an employee is coping in an unobtrusive way and to manage the quality of the work done.
Quite apart from quality control, it is easy to see whether the work is also evenly distributed. This is visible from anywhere in the world and on any device.
Send communications to a select group of clients
Sometimes you want a message to go to certain clients, but your system does not allow that. By using the filtering mechanism, FSPhub can create (and save) sharply focused groups of clients and prospects. This enables you to communicate, by email or SMS, with a group in a meaningful way. Bear in mind that it is easy to pull the appropriate personal information of each person from the database.
Thus, the only limitation to very effective communication (and therefore relationship-building) is the ability of management to say the right things!
Get your tool today! Contact us!