Turn Your Brokerage into a High Performing One!
The biggest complaint we hear from small to medium-sized brokerages is the huge amount of administration involved.
“Claims, amendments, renewals etc make it almost impossible to pay agents to bring in more business. Even payment for leads can make the business unprofitable because clients have to be looked after on an ongoing basis. As intermediaries our clients put pressure on us to get the work done, but we depend on the Insurers to do it. And there the service has often deteriorated over the years.”
The solution to your dilemma is FspHUB.
FSPhub is a tool that helps improve the synergy of your small team or even connect your various branches into one central hub. Here’s how FSPhub can improve productivity in your office.
1. Taming the email beast FAST
Are you overwhelmed with the number of emails you’re receiving? Do you sometimes feel like you can never get through them all on one workday? You’re not alone. Most people admit that their email boxes are a pain to manage and that they have missed out on good opportunities because they couldn’t get to all their emails.
FSPhub solves this problem with two inboxes; one for business mail and another for all the other emails. This already helps you to reduce the email count by removing your private emails from your business emails.
The tool also automatically saves the sender’s email address as a prospect/lead that you can send email campaigns to.
Lastly, FSPhub immediately archives an email once you have replied to the sender or forwarded it to someone else.
2. Effortlessly manage workflow
You can set up or amend predefined workflows easily or as your needs change. Each brokerage is different so we allow you to create the workflow that best suits your business. Whether that entails one task or 10 tasks, you decide.
3. Improve communication
Pre-written templates are used for both email and SMSes. These templates are linked to the appropriate task or steps as per your pre-defined workflow. There are at least two advantages to doing it this way:
- The ability of people to get grammar and spelling correct is deteriorating all the time. By checking the templates regularly, this problem is eliminated.
- A huge amount of time is saved by editing a template instead of writing it from scratch every time
4. Simplify and improve document management and compliance
The Financial Services Board (FSB) expects documents to be readily available. These documents also need to be kept “offsite and safe from destruction”. The FAIS law, which regulates the activities of FSPs, stipulates amongst other things the following:
- Each record/document needs to be kept for at least five years after the cancellation of a contract/client. This obviously assumes faultless record-keeping.
- That all work should be done in line with approved business processes.
- There needs to be adequate and competent management in place.
FSPhub assists in this regard in at least four ways:
- The system automatically inserts a code into each email or SMS that is sent. When the recipient replies to an email, this code enables FSPhub to automatically link the reply to the correct task, client or contact. This prevents misfiling and saves you a lot of time.
- To make it easier to quickly find a document, shortcuts are automatically inserted in three different (logical) places in the system.
- Attachments to an email are of course filed with the email, but if it is an important document you can choose the appropriate name in a drop-down and have it filed separately.
- Many FSP firms still, unbelievably, use paper files to store documentation. We provide you with an easy way to get your documents scanned and linked in FSPhub.
The use of FSPhub, therefore, makes compliance almost a non-event – if you are going to put processes in place they may as well be compliant. It is almost inconceivable that the FAIS law can be complied with in all respects without the use of a system like FSPhub.
5. Facilitate management control
By clicking the name of an employee from a drop-down list, management can see all their tasks, both current, completed and overdue. This enables management to see whether an employee is coping in an unobtrusive way and to manage the quality of the work done.
Quite apart from quality control, it is easy to see whether the work is also evenly distributed. This visible from anywhere in the world and on any device.
6. Focused group communications
By using the filtering mechanism, it is possible to create (and save) sharply focused groups of clients and prospects. This enables you to communicate, by email or SMS, with a group in a meaningful way. Bear in mind that it is easy to pull the appropriate personal information of each person from the database.
Thus, the only limitation to very effective communication (and therefore relationship-building) is the ability of management to say the right things!
7. Access to leading technology
To achieve the functionality that is available in FSPhub the developers have had to dig deep and search widely for the latest technology. When using this system, you can be assured that it’s up to date with the latest trends.
Ready to take your brokerage to new heights? Let’s chat!